Saturday, February 9, 2013

Book Brown's Cheap Smear Campaign!


Dear voters, do not be swayed by Book Brown's cheap smear campaign! The above photo is a fake! The true story, that Book Brown does not want you to hear, is that the above books are all escaped library convicts! They escaped during a library sale! Book brown then recruited them for his smear campaign against me. I promise to make the above books available on your mobile devices for only $9.99 and to recycle all those... never mind! 

To help me campaign just post your thoughts: 

1. If an e-book were a person what would it say to the "Google Books'" Search Engine?
2. What would it say to Amazon.com?
3. What would it say to Apple (the computer company)?
(For more cool questions see previous posts)

To get some ideas you might go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-book#History

(For the "game rules" see the first post =) May the cleverest person win ;)
I'f you're having trouble posting your thoughts here, please visit my "public figure" Facebook page under "E-Book Eclectic" and "Like" me, then you can post. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment