Saturday, February 9, 2013

E-Book Eclectic vs. Book Brown Press Conference


Americans! Pixelated salt of the earth! This oldish gentleman whose paper-pages are yellowing is my contender, conservative incumbent Book Brown! Will you help me bring America out of the Dark Ages? Will you help me bring us to an environmentally friendly paperless world?

To help me campaign just post your thoughts: 

1. If an e-book were a person (metaphorically speaking) what would "a day in the life of an e-book" be like?
2. How is an e-book like a person and/or a human?
3. How is a human person like an e-book?

To get some ideas you might go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-book#History

(For the "game rules" see the first post =) May the cleverest person win ;)
I'f you're having trouble posting your thoughts here, please visit my "public figure" Facebook page under "E-Book Eclectic" and "Like" me, then you can post. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment